Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
If your loved one has Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, you’re not alone. After all, every four seconds someone is diagnosed with dementia, according to the World Health Organization. Yet facing the disease can feel so isolating and overwhelming. Our in-home Dementia and Alzheimer’s care can help.
ADL Homecare has specially trained, compassionate caregivers which allows our clients to safely remain home, or in the home of a family member.
Dementia and Alzheimer’s home care services our experienced caregivers provide include:
- Stimulating mental awareness
- Playing memory-enhancement games
- Helping with crafts and reading
- Encouraging social interaction with family and friends
- Stimulating healthy conversation
Our caregivers keep a keen eye on safety and health issues by helping with the following:
- Nutritious-meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Hygiene reminders
- Daily clothing selection
- Maintaining a safe home environment
- Respite for family
At ADL Homecare, we care for our elders with respect and expertise. We understand that it’s a privilege to be invited into your home, and we work every day to deserve and maintain your trust.